Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020 | Requirements & how to apply – While majority of people join Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC by applying for a job, we also run trainee schemes for entry level candidates. Becoming a trainee is a great way to get started at Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC Nigeria.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is embarking on mass recruitment of fresh graduates from Nigeria.
Stanbic IBTC Bank 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Job Application form requirement
Position: Entry Level
- Minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) from any discipline,
- 5 credits at WAEC/NECO including Maths & English and
- 27 years age limit.
- Full-time university degree with aminimum of second class lower division (2.2) from a reputable institution
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through the Bank’s five-Step recruitment process summarized below:
Step 1: Computer Based Assessment
Step 2: Pre-Interview
Step 3: Panel Interview
Step 4: Final Interview
Step 5: Entry Level Training Scheme
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank PLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment in 2018
Application form for Stanbic IBTC Bank graduate Trainee job vacancy is easy. All you’ll have to do is to fill and submit the online registration form.
If you’d like to get the 2018 job application form, kindly check Stanbic IBTC Bank careers page from Here.
Do you have questions? If yes, comment below now.
Apply from Here: Stanbic IBTC Ban 2018 Recruitment
If you need update from us about when Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for graduate Trainee will commence, kindly drop your phone number and e-mail address on the comment box below too.
Was this Job guide helpful to you? If yes, why not share it not?
- Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 Form | See 9 Vacant Positions Today
- Workforce Recruitment 2019 portal | Requirements & how to apply at workforcegroup.com/careers
- Ecobank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019 | See 9 Vacant Positions Today Here
- ExxonMobil Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment 2019 Form | Apply Here