The national youth service corps (NYSC) has released mobilization timetable for 2017 Batch B Stream 1 orientation course.
The timetable is as listed below:
1 Display of list of all approved programs for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback14th – 21st September 2017
- Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 12th – 30th September 2017
- Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs3rd – 8th October 2017
- Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions8th – 14th October 2017
- On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 17th October – 12th November 2017
- Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks officers. 17th October – 12th November, 2017
- Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers17th October – 12th November, 2017.
- Deployment and Printing of Call-upLetters by ICT Department14th – 19th November, 2017
- Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions21st – 25th November, 2017
- On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs21st – 25th November, 2017
- Orientation course will commence on Tuesday, 28th November, 2017 for stream 1
If you don't have ATM card for online payment you can order for any material by making a bank transfer to our bank account number below:
GTBank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0353997122 ACCOUNT NAME: GABZY MEDIA
To receive your material After payment send a screenshot of evidence of Payment to any of the channels below: Call/Text Message: 08141171945 OR WhatsApp: Click Here To Chat OR Email: email@example.com - Your material will be sent in reply immediately to the channel of communication you chose for sending your evidence of payment.
Stay in touch with Naira Bookstore
Keep up to date on the latest books here at Naira Bookstore. Subscribe below.