Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 45/2019 – Nigerian Army – The under listed successful candidates from the Nigerian Army Short Service Combatant Course 45/2019 Selection Board are to report for officer cadet training at the old site of the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna on Thursday 31st January 2019.
Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course 45/2019 Selection Board
General Instructions to Candidates
1.) Successful candidates are to report at NDA (old site) with the following:
- Original credentials including online print out that bears their passport photograph.
- Four by 5 x 7 coloured photograph in suit and in full standing position without cap/hat.
- Two pairs of white (unmarked) round neck vests/navy blue shorts (without stripes).
- Two pairs of pure white canvas/trainers (rubber type NOT acceptable).
- Two white bed sheets/pillow cases.
- One blanket (grey or army green colour).
- A set of cutlery.
- National dress or suit and casual wears.
- Serving soldiers are to come along with release letters and passes from their commanders/commanding officers.
2.) Successful candidates who fail to report on the stated date will forfeit their positions.
[embeddoc url=”https://recruitmentportalngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/GENERAL-INSTRUCTION-FOR-SUCCESSFUL-CANDIDATES-SSC-COURSE-45-2019.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google”]
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
For those you who could not remember the positions advertised, should click the link below:
Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) Nationwide Job Recruitment
If you don't have ATM card for online payment you can order for any material by making a bank transfer to our bank account number below:
GTBank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0353997122 ACCOUNT NAME: GABZY MEDIA
To receive your material After payment send a screenshot of evidence of Payment to any of the channels below: Call/Text Message: 08141171945 OR WhatsApp: Click Here To Chat OR Email: [email protected] - Your material will be sent in reply immediately to the channel of communication you chose for sending your evidence of payment.