How to apply for ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2019 – ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities – Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1074897096/?eBP=NotAvailableFromVoyagerAPI&refId=be61800c-67f8-4bfc-a329-abc8e4d57826&trk=d_flagship3_search_srp_jobs
Applications are invited for:
Title: ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2019
- Be among the first 25 applicants
- The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience.
- It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career.
- The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm.
- This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients.
Please note the following;
- The programme location is Lagos, Nigeria.
- The programme will start in June.
- Candidates are expected to be available physically for the programme.
- Accommodation and transportation will not be provided.
- Candidate must be an undergraduate
- Candidate must have completed at least a year of their degree
- Candidate must be on track for a 2.1 degree or equivalent
- Candidate must be available to resume in June 2019 if successful
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1074897096/?eBP=NotAvailableFromVoyagerAPI&refId=be61800c-67f8-4bfc-a329-abc8e4d57826&trk=d_flagship3_search_srp_jobs
If you don't have ATM card for online payment you can order for any material by making a bank transfer to our bank account number below:
GTBank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0353997122 ACCOUNT NAME: GABZY MEDIA
To receive your material After payment send a screenshot of evidence of Payment to any of the channels below: Call/Text Message: 08141171945 OR WhatsApp: Click Here To Chat OR Email: [email protected] - Your material will be sent in reply immediately to the channel of communication you chose for sending your evidence of payment.