First Bank Graduate Trainee 2019 recruitment portal | firstbanknigeria.com/careers/ – First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme
- Are you enthusiastic, outstanding and looking for a unique opportunity to attain your full potential?
- Do you have right attitude, behaviour and knack for breaking new grounds?
- Do you desire an opportunity within the financial services sector to build uncommon skills and competencies that will set you apart in the world of work?
- This is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
- As part of on-going initiatives to enhance its operational efficiency and effectiveness and improve customers’ experience across the various touchpoints, the Bank is launching a recruitment campaign for the 2019 Graduate Trainee Programme. We seek to attract exceptionally sound, results-oriented and suitably qualified individuals into the Bank’s talent pool to meet our growing manpower requirements across the enterprise.
- This Programme is designed to identify, select, build and develop a pipeline of Next Generation bankers and leaders who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being Africa’s Bank of First choice.
- Within a 3-month period, selected individuals will acquire essential skills and be moulded into robust bankers exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Bank and deployed to matching areas of needs, skills set and affinities. It is an opportunity you cannot afford to miss!
To be part of this unique Programme, the following criteria must be met:
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline
- A maximum age of 27 years as at 31st December 2018
- A minimum of 5 credits (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Completion of NYSC is mandatory
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Follow the application steps below:
- Visit the firstbank on-line application portal: https://firstbanknigeria.com/careers/
- New applicants should click on the “Start Application” menu and provide their basic information. On submission of your basic information, you will instantly receive an acknowledgement e-mail from the portal containing the link that will enable you continue the application process. You MUST click on the link (or copy and paste the URL into your browser) to continue the application. You will be automatically redirected back to the application portal where you can continue and complete your application.
- Please note that you would not receive an e-mail from the portal if your e-mail address is incorrect, non functional or has been deactivated as a result of inactivity of same for a long period of time. You should therefore, ensure that your e-mail account is active and open before you start your application.
- Returning applicants should click on the “Continue Application” menu and login with their email address and password.
- If you have any complaints or encounter challenges in the course of your application, Please send an email to: [email protected] or call any of the help lines: 07013472135, 08097178248.
- Complete the application form by providing the following information:
- Functional e-mail address and valid GSM number(s) through whichyou can be reached at all times during the course of the selection exercise; and
- Bio-data, education and preferred test location among others.
- Take note of the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) as it would be required for subsequent access to your information page on the application portal.
- Print out the acknowledgment slip upon final submission of the online application.
- All applicants are required to indicate their “Preferred Aptitude Test Location” . The available locations are: Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Kano and Port Harcourt. Applicants would not be able to change test location after submitting their applications
- You would be required to upload a passport photograph with a maximum size of 50 kb
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. Aptitude Test notifications will be sent via e-mail and SMS.
- Invited candidates will be required to log on to the portal to print out their Aptitude Test Invitation Slip.
- Please note that forensic and security clearance wilt be conducted for all applicants invited for the test. All educational qualifications presented by applicants will be verified.
- FirstBank of Nigeria Limited and its recruitment partners wilt never demand money from any prospective candidate seeking career opportunities in the Bank. Anyone who makes such a demand is not an authorized representative of the Bank and is not acting on our behalf. You are strongly advised to decline such requests.
If you don't have ATM card for online payment you can order for any material by making a bank transfer to our bank account number below:
GTBank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0353997122 ACCOUNT NAME: GABZY MEDIA
To receive your material After payment send a screenshot of evidence of Payment to any of the channels below: Call/Text Message: 08141171945 OR WhatsApp: Click Here To Chat OR Email: [email protected] - Your material will be sent in reply immediately to the channel of communication you chose for sending your evidence of payment.
Stay in touch with Naira Bookstore
Keep up to date on the latest books here at Naira Bookstore. Subscribe below.