Urgent!!! Forte Oil Plc Production Chemicals & Services Manager Recruitment – Forte Oil is an indigenous petroleum marketing company with structured operations and strategic policies to continuously improve product delivery to its customers. Forte Oil is renowned for her ability to offer her consumers a wide range of products from the oil value chain; PMS, diesel, aviation fuel, kerosene, commercial gas and a wide range of lubricants for various automobiles and machines. A major player in the downstream sector of the Nigerian oil and gas sector, Forte Oil prides itself on delivering prompt, quality and effective services to our customers nationwide.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Production Chemicals & Services Manager
- To oversee the sales of Production Chemicals to Clients in line with set financial targets by identifying market opportunities and deploying strategies to take advantage of same.
- To implement and maintain new and existing Service Level Agreements with Clients arising from the sales of Production Chemicals to clients.
Role and Responsibilities
- Actively seek out additional business opportunities from existing clients with the aim of increasing revenue stream.
- Profiling new and existing client’s requirements and proffering solutions to meet them.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for new and existing clients are strictly adhered to and where possible surpass their expectations.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on industry trends.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Tailoring solutions to Clients requirements.
- Support Management in coordinating the implementation of approved strategies for the team.
- Identify key developmental technical training for FUS-PCS team and monitor progress and implementation.
- Instruct, mentor, manage and provide relevant guidance to FUS-PCS team.
- Coordinate, direct and supervise the day-to-day activities of the business unit and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the department and the organisation as a whole.
- Provide leadership support and strategic direction in the execution of the teams work plans and programmes and ensure synergy with other support teams in Forte Upstream business units.
- Work with the team and contacts to satisfy clients and achieve company goals.
- Identify areas of improvement in the company’s operations and assist in creating and implementing solutions.
- Provide guidance to the team and improve overall business unit performance.
- Ensure adherence to all processes, policies and procedures including HSEQ standards within the business unit.
Minimum Educational Requirement and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years experience within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry/Chemical Engineering or related field.
- Master’s Degree (M.Sc. or MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Product Knowledge
- Oral and Written Communication
- Credit and Risk management
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Financial analysis
- Innovation and Creativity
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- Customer service
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
17th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected]
The post Urgent!!! Forte Oil Plc Production Chemicals & Services Manager Recruitment appeared first on Recruitment Portal.
If you don't have ATM card for online payment you can order for any material by making a bank transfer to our bank account number below:
GTBank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0353997122 ACCOUNT NAME: GABZY MEDIA
To receive your material After payment send a screenshot of evidence of Payment to any of the channels below: Call/Text Message: 08141171945 OR WhatsApp: Click Here To Chat OR Email: [email protected] - Your material will be sent in reply immediately to the channel of communication you chose for sending your evidence of payment.
Stay in touch with Naira Bookstore
Keep up to date on the latest books here at Naira Bookstore. Subscribe below.