Become a seller
Nairabookstore is an online academic and book interface between authors, publishers, researchers and the readers, with easy to navigate website that gives flexibility to both authors and readers.
This platform has succeeded in matching academics with innovation, which falls in line with the 21st century growth for online studies.
Therefore, if you own book bookshop or you are a book author, book merchant or publisher, you can sell your books on Nairabookstore.com and make money while seating back in relaxation. We have setup payment systems to make payments easy for buyers rather than having them go to the bank to pay for your Books, e-books, or textbooks.
What kind of books/materials can I buy at nairabookstore.com?
Generally these materials can be in form of hardcopy books or e-books (PDF & MS word);
- Bestselling books
- Academic course materials & handouts
- Text books
- e-books ((PDF & MS word only)
- Past questions and answers
- Research project materials
Basically nairabookstore.com can sell books for the under-listed categories;
- Bookshop owners
- Book Authors
- e-book authors
- Book Publishers
How much do I get after I make a sale?
You will earn 70% of each sale you make. Your sales will be recorded in your Nairabookstore.com dashboard and we will send out payments at the end of every month regardless of how much you have in your Nairabookstore.com account. No thresholds.
You will earn 70% of each sale you make. The other 30% will be split between the affiliates (our users who help you promote your books) and the service provider (Nairabookstore.com)
In order to sell educational Books on Nairabookstore.com, you will need to create a vendor account. Note Nairabookstore.com takes commissions of 30% from any sales you make.
We accept materials like Educational textbooks of any institution, exam past Questions and answers of any level and also project topic and materials for final year students in higher institutions. Note that all materials will be in PDF or MS word format.
Benefit to authors/book sellers
- Free online bookshop with full control
- You can list and upload books/e-books anytime
- Access to sales report in vendors’ dashboard
- Get paid monthly/weekly
- Free advertisement
- Sell your books/materials across Nigeria and beyond
- Grow reader followership
- Free book reviews
How To Create Your Seller Account
Here’s what you need to know about each step of the selling process.
Hover your mouse at user sign-in/sign-up button at the top right corner of the computer screen and click on register;
After clicking on the “Register” button on step one, the page below will display;
Click on “I am a vendor” to register as a book seller
Fill out the form displayed accordingly to set up your vendor account and then click on “Register”
After clicking register, Login with your email and password if your are not automatically logged in, then click on “Product” from the menu in your vendor dashboard; click on “add new product” on the right corner of your dashboard;
After clicking on “Add new product”, a form will pop-up –
- enter your product name
- input your product price and your discounted price
- upload a cover image
- select category
- select tags
- enter short description of your product
Then click on “create product” as highlighted above
After clicking on “create product”, a another page will open with provision for more details on your product listing, first of all note the two highlighted buttons in the attached below:
If your product is a downloadable e-book check the button for “downloadable”, if you are selling a physical book, check for “virtual” ………
For your downloadable product click on “add files”, either a PDF of MS word – input the name of the file and upload. Specify the number of downloads a customer can have in a single purchase
Add a note which will be sent out as mail to customers after purchase, you can use the “purchase note” field on the form for that. Double check your listing is accurate and when you are satisfied with your product click on “save product” button. Wait for store managers to vet your listings and they will approve within few minutes if your product meets our requirement.
Ready to start your online bookstore? CLICK HERE TO SIGN-UP
If you don't have ATM card for online payment you can order for any material by making a bank transfer to our bank account number below:
GTBank ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0353997122 ACCOUNT NAME: GABZY MEDIA
To receive your material After payment send a screenshot of evidence of Payment to any of the channels below: Call/Text Message: 08141171945 OR WhatsApp: Click Here To Chat OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org - Your material will be sent in reply immediately to the channel of communication you chose for sending your evidence of payment.